Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:07:01 -0800
Linda,

We are involved in providing interactive technology for use in museum
exhibits.  We have many examples of interactive exhibits on our
website.  If you find some images that you feel that would be of
interest please let us know and we'll see if we can get them to you.
Following is a link to our portfolio section:
<http://www.signal-innova.com/portfolio/portfolio.html>

I wouldn't say that all or any of these examples fall in to the category
of low-cost since that is a relative term.

Hope this helps,

 -Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:markfowle&#64;signal-innova.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694