From:
"Greenberg, Ted" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:48:09 -0800
        Dear Marjorie,
        You should contact Elizabeth Cornu or Leslie Bone at Fine Arts
Museum of San Francisco.  The are the conservators for objects and have
dealt with organ recitals in the galleries and the vibrations affecting
glass in the next galleries.  The California Palace of Legion of Honor has
regular organ concerts on Sunday afternoons.  ([log in to unmask],
        I used to work at that institution.
        Ted A. Greenberg
        Head Registrar, LACMA