From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:38:43 +0800
A pity about the usual personalised'sniping' Gayle. I have never had any problems with your (or any other list or group) that attempts to assist the profession.

List users are well aware that I am not attempting to convince anyone that "Global Museum is better", as you state in your message. GM stands (and is judged) on its own merits as it has for the past eight years.

Most of us do not see such service as a competition but that said, if you see fit to market Musejobs through the list, I cannot see why you then take umbrage when others do the same.

I congratulate you on your milestone.

Roger