From:
Glyn Balkwill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 10:34:00 +0200
Hi! I'm new to E-mail and this list. I've been following the
discussions for a couple of weeks and have found lots of interest in
them.

I am Glyn Balkwill, in charge of Collections Management at the National
Cultural History Museum in Pretoria, South Africa. For my sins I'm also
in charge of computers at the museum.

I was intersted in Gerald Prokopowicz's query re the above subject
because we are looking at interactive computer exhibits in the displays
we are designing for our new museum building. If any of you are
answering him directly at his E-mail address, I would appreciate it if
you could E-mail me the same replies at [log in to unmask] or
any other hints, problems, info, etc about interactive museum exhibits.

THANX, Glyn Balkwill

----
Digitec Online, Johannesburg, South Africa.            |  City with a  |
Telnet Africa's most popular BBS on 196.11.62.106      | Heart of Gold |