Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 21:19:54 -0400
I notice the original poster has thanked the list so she may not want more -
and this is peripheral anyway, it rather harkens back to the discussion on
movies set in museums.
To the point! There is a GREAT book by Nancy Bond called "Another Shore",
about a costumed interpreter at Louisbourg (Cape Breton Canada) who
accidentally slips back into 1745 - and can't get back. I am a sucker for
time travel stories anyway but this one is marvellous. One gets a real
feeling for the difference between costumed interpretation and real life. It
should be manditory reading for all interpreters, costumed or not! (small
rant).

Cheers!
Mary Burke
Beaconsfield Historic House