From:
Kimberly Nelson Hanser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 12:50:23 -0400
A friend of mine used to live in Hawaii and also worked for a Hawaii
Senator.  Here are his thoughts:

My first instinct is suggest a phone call to the UH Richardson School of Law
library (http://library.law.hawaii.edu/contact.php).  I would also suggest
the HI Public Library System
(http://www.librarieshawaii.org/locations/hsl/index.htm).

Hope that helps,

Kim

Kimberly Nelson Hanser
Director of Exhibitions and Special Programs
Museum Programs
National Law Enforcement Museum
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
P: 202.737.7787 or 703.278.0791
F: 202.737.7740