From:
Pamela Blalock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 16:43:10 EDT
Every year the National Air and Space Museum and the American Association of
Museums host the Mutual Concerns of Air and Space Museums Seminar in
Washington, DC. This year we are considering a session of Uses of Computers. I
am interested in finding answers to the following questions from Air & Space
Museums:
   1. How many are connected to the Internet at all?
       How are you connected--are your own machines on Internet, or do you use
       a commercial service, such as CompuServe, America Online, Delphi,etc?
   2. Of those connected, do you use:
       email
       Telnet
       FTP (getting files from other sites)
       menued services, such as
       Gopher
       World Wide Web (e.g. Mosaic)
   3. Do you provide services for other Internet sites:
    LISTSERV or other mail server discussions
    Telnet services
    FTP sites (as provider)
    Gopher Server
    World Wide Web server
    other resources?
  4. Do you provide information via another site or commercial service,
     e.g. the Smithsonian files on America Online?

Thanks for your assistance.

Please send your answers directly to me.

Pamela Blalock       [log in to unmask]
Program Coordinator
Office of Cooperative Programs
National Air & Space Museum