From:
Rachel Wormsbecher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 02:55:12 -0500
Hello all.  This is my first Museum-L post, so I hope it works...

Anyway, my name is Rachel and I'm a Museum Studies student at the University
of Toronto.  I'm currently working on a paper about how oral history is used
in Museum exhibitions and education, though I am having difficulty finding
very much literature on the subject.  If anyone could recommend any
publications, authors, or contacts, I would be very appreciative.

Also, I would very much like to contact people who are familiar with this
subject, for a brief interview or conversation as my research progresses.
If anyone can offer any help in this matter, please contact me.  My
alternative email address is [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much,

Sincerely, Rachel Wormsbecher.

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.