From:
Maria Mingalone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:17:14 -0500
It would be great if response were sent to the list. Thanks.

Maria Mingalone
Director of Interpretation
Berkshire Museum
39 South Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 443-7171, ext 14
(413) 443-2135 (fax)

Ring in the Holidays with the 25th annual Festival of Trees at the
Berkshire Museum from Nov. 14 to January 3, 2010. This year's Festival
is proudly sponsored by Greylock Federal Credit Union.

For more event information please visit www.berkshiremuseum.org