From:
Michael McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:23:42 -0500
Dear Ms. Werner,

In addition to the projects you've listed, The Durango Discovery
Museum in Durango, Colorado has registered with the USGBC (U. S.
Green Building Council).
Their project description reads:
"The Children's Museum of Durango is embarking on a complicated
project to rehabilitate the historic 1893 Durango Powerhouse into a
hands-on energy and science museum called the Durango Discovery
Museum. This project will combine sustainable design principles with
a historic building renovation, incorporate past, present, and future
energy technologies, and rehabilitate a brownfield adjacent to the
Animas River. Obviously our team has its work cut out for it."

This information can be found on the USGBC website:
https://www.usgbc.org/LEED/Project/project_detail_step_1.asp?PROJECT_ID=1838

Mike

--
Michael McHugh, AIA