From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:57:40 -0500
In a situation like this, I would go to a firm such as Meriton International
(they have a London office, I believe) that specializes in tightly managed
design/build projects. One of their Ottawa partners, Andrea Cross, is
absolutely first class. She can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Our budgets are always extremely limited, so cost/effective design and
construction, under tight control, are essential. Andrea ALWAYS comes in on
time and on budget and I can recommend no one more highly.

Designer or manager? There ARE a few people out there who are both, so you
CAN have your cake at eat it,too!

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]