From:
"Ross Weeks Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:43:22 -0400
Have you asked around town, at a couple of the churches with fellowship
halls?  Even SAM's Club (the Wal-Mart empire) has very nice beige/grey
folding chairs with padded seats & backs, rubber feet, for not much money.
They may be Samsonite, but at least they do the job in other surroundings.
Probably around $20 each.

Otherwise, ask your purchasing clerk for a Viking office furniture catalog.
There's a wide variety of folding and stacking chairs in that and other
catalogs.  Staples, Office Max, etc.........just test them yourselves.
Excellent chairs can no doubt be found by looking around Winston-Salem.