From:
Theresa McNichol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:32:49 -0400
Deb,
I cannot take credit for this because I have never been to St. Louis, but my
good friend Jose Ortiz from the Cloisters just returned from there and raved
about the City Museum. According to Jose, it is such an unique experience it
is indescribable but not to be missed. Now, are you up for the challenge?!

Terri McNichol
Ren Associates
Public Dimension Consultants
707 Alexander Road, Bldg.2, Suite 208
Princeton NJ 08540
609-586-8441

Ren, a Chinese cardinal virtue, stands for benevolence and universal
empathy, encompassing five values of courtesy, magnanimity, good faith,
diligence and kindness--simply translated, it means humanity.