From:
ALENA GARASHI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:49:33 +0000
hello all

My name is Alena Garashi and I am a student at Appalachian State
University located in Boone, North Carolina.  For my Exhibition Practicum
class I must write a mock grant for a gallery exhibit.  The two ideas that
I have are:

        1.  An exhibit that would show works of art that encourage Peace
            throighout the world.

        2.  An exhibit that would show works revolving around the Middle
            East.  This exhibit woul d also have the same general theme
            about encouraging peace by showing what war, hate and
            destruction can do to a country.

        What I would like from fellow subscribers is information
concerning either topics.  Any information about existing exhibits that
are similar or about artists who deal with these issues in their works
would be appreciated.  Also, any information about a foundation or
institution that might theoretically fund this exhibit.  All information
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your web time, and have a great
day.

to reach me directly, my address is:

thanks again,
Alena Garashi