From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 10:26:03 CDT
I'm sorry to bother the list, but I'm trying to get in contact with Peter
Stott who has previously published an internet list of sources relating to
archaeology.   I tried the gopher address that I saw posted last week, but
it did not seem to work.  I also tried mail to pstott at jade.tufts.edu
which was returned with a new address of diamond.tufts.edu, which did not
work either.   If Peter or anyone knowing his current address could contact
me privately, I'd appreciate it.    I'm talking to a class in Historical
Archaeology tomorrow and I'd like to lead a few folks into the Internet.

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian               [log in to unmask]
Special Collections and West Florida Archives   [log in to unmask]
University of West Florida Library              (904) 474-2213
Pensacola, FL                                   Fax:  904-474-3128