From:
Rick Hilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 20:31:18 -1000
Sue,

If you are using Windows 95 the file may be in the Recycle Bin.

If you are not using Windows 95, you may be out of luck but you could try
this.  Go out to DOS and login to the directory that once contained the
file.  Then type UNDELETE (filename) using the Access file name.

I wish you luck, no one likes having to do the same work over, or as Bob
Dylan would say.."How much do I have to pay to get outa of doin' these
things twice?."

Rick Hilton
Pastime Software Co.