From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:49:58 +1200
Roni,

Might I suggest you join ICOM's Marketing & Public relations Committee
(MPR ).  Contact the Secretary Barbara Hope at this email address:

Our committee is a great bunch of folks - next annual meeting in Paris. See
details on ICOM MPR www pages.
http://www.icom.org/mpr

Roger Smith
Past Chair of ICOM MPR