From:
Jennifer Trant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 10:57:10 -0500
This message is from a thread on "copyright and museum-owned material"
which has been developing on the cni-copyright list. [To subscribe send a
message to [log in to unmask] with the contents: subscribe cni-copyright]
CNI is the Coalition for Networked Information.

J. Trant
Consultant
Arts Information Management
48 Wolverleigh Blvd,                Phone: (416) 462 9404
Toronto, ON M4J 1R7                 Fax:   (416) 462 0960
Canada                              Email: [log in to unmask]