From:
Jean MacDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:09:58 -0700
Hi Cyndi:

I think this is what you're looking for ...

http://www.artstaffing.com/

I have no experience with this agency, nor do I have a contact, but maybe someone else on this list does?

Good luck,
Jean MacDougall

~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~
Jean MacDougall
Collections Manager
de Saisset Museum
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0550
408.554.4528 tel
408.554.7840 fax
www.scu.edu/desaisset
~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~ ` ~

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/23/03 09:30AM >>>
Dear Fellow Listers:

Several years ago someone asked the question if there were any
employment agencies that dealt with placing museum people that were
looking for new jobs in permanent positions.  Someone else responded
with a company name and contact person.  The only thing I can remember
was that the company that did this was in New York City.

I tried searching the archives for the thread but was unable to find it.

Does anybody remember this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cyndi