From:
MARK FOWLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:58:09 -0800
Deborah,

Regarding your request for Architectural Interactives, you mentioned a
matching game, and I thought that we may be able to help you out with
this.  We have recently developed modular system call GameWorks.  This
system is, in short, the electronic brains and circuitry for various
simple interactive games for use in exhibits and kiosks.

Several different types of games can be made using GameWorks including
matching, category matching, true or false, sequencing, etc.  The
standard system consists of a programmable controller, up to 8
pushbuttons, 8 low voltage lamps (normally to light the pushbuttons) and
an 18" x 24" frame.  The particular setup differs depending on the type
of game but each game has graphic/text mounted behind an acrylic panel
with pushbutton switches attached.  Each unit is priced at less than
$500 (exclusive of graphics).

We have more information on our website: http://www.innova-at.com (go to
"more info" and select "GameWorks" or directly at:
http://www.innova-at.com/moreinfo/modudata/Simple/Simple.html)

If you have any questions or need me to send more information please
contact me directly at 1 (800) 417-9060.

-Mark-

**************************************
* Mark Fowle, General Manager        *
* INNOVA Applied Technology          *