From:
Gerard Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 08:12:16 -0500
Sorry to bother everybody.

We need to contact Susan Salmon for a new editorial project.

No need to answer publicly. Simply email me or better yet, and
to protect her privacy, please forward this message to her.

While in MNPLS, if you can ask around that would also be appreciated.
Susan used to manage several top art galleries, and later worked
for the city of St. Paul, Minnesota. She was Head of External
Communications.

Thank you.

Gerard Perez
http://www.artcom.com/