From:
"Slesnick, Cecilia D (MHM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:45:24 -0400
We only started using Twitter a month ago or so. We've enjoyed it and are trying to utilize it as a way to have an informal conversation with our audiences, and when applicable we'll remind people of upcoming programs.

I am also on there on my own...and I follow museums as an individual.

@HMSF

@Dubonics

Cecilia Dubon Slesnick

Vice President, Education

Historical Museum of Southern Florida

101 West Flagler St  Miami, FL 33130

305.375.1492    www.hmsf.org

Your Story, Your Community...Your Museum

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.