From:
Xia Qikai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 13:20:38 +1000
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 13:11:10 +1000 (EST)
From: Xia Qikai <qikai@sol>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chinese minerals and fossils

   Hi,  all,
   My name is qikai, i am a new subscriber to the list. i am from China, now
   a Ph.D student by Geochemistry in the Dept. of Earthsciences of
   University of Queensland, Australia.

   I have collected Chinese mineral and
   fossil speciments for several years, my crystal and mineral collection
   include cinnabar,azurite,pharmacolite,wolframite, scheelite, aerolite,
   generally several minerals in a single sample with bedrock and good crystal.
   My fissol collection include many different kinds of chinese
   fishes,incects, rana basaltica, keichousaurus,auosteira,
   sinoceras, trilobita, dinosaur eggs.

   A  group of my friends  in China have also lots of diferent kinds mineral
   and fossil collections. As it is not easy for us to find a way to attend
   western gemstone and fossil show, I would like to trade and sell some of
   our mineral and fossil speciments via internet.  Anyone interested in
   chinese mineral and fossils are welcome to contact me.

   qikai