From:
Peter Lamothe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:41:13 -0500
Just a quick question, not intended to point a finger . . .

Where do you all find the time in a workday to engage in all this
typewritten conversation?? Just trying to keep up with what I find related
to my line of work (museum education) consumes enough time. It just strikes
me funny that you all have the time to engage in this sort of e-conversation
given how much work museum professionals have in a given day (and evening).
Just my two cents. Thanks.

Peter Lamothe
ISGM
Boston, MA