From:
Lucy Sperlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:41:43 -0700
Becky,

Would you be willing to share the list?  The volunteer housekeepers at our
historic house have done their best to research and use the 'right' products
or solutions, but are always anxious to learn what is used in museums that
have professional curatorial guidance.

Lucy Sperlin
Northgraves-Compton House at the Patrick Ranch
Chico, CA