From:
Peta Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 11:01:41 +1100
What about thinking of it as a General Store: Perfect place for a big
canvas awning with  "Visitors Centre" painted on the front drop. Or
whatever sun control treatment for general stores was found in your region:
blinds, awnings, porch roof. Think regional...

>I am also interested in this thread...our Visitor's Center is located in a
>historic building......a general store with  huge windows  in the
>storefront......we need to do something to protect the interior
>displays....any suggestions would be appreciated!
>
>Cynthia Sutton
>Center for American Archeology

Michael Bogle, Historic Houses Trust of NSW
Peta Landman, Museums and Galleries Foundation of NSW
429 Riley Street
Surry Hills, Sydney NSW
Australia 2010