From:
Noreen Glasgow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:28:50 +0000
 Annemarie,
   I agree with you 100%!  I am a graduae with an MA
in Art History and there were many times I was
hesistant to email the list about looking for work but
everytime someone did, it was Indigo who went out of
her way to send info to the one who sought help. I
don't reply much either, but I felt I needed to at
this time.  I go on the list specifically to read what
Indigo has sent and at this moment I want to thank
her.  The road is rough on the way to finding that
perfect job,but Indigo Nights has made it a lot
smoother.
Noreen
--- Annemarie Brennan Rice <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > I
am not one usually prone to jumping into the fray,