From:
Vera Uyehara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:37:54 -0600
Colleen:  This is a very important question for our museum.  We, similar
to most museums in the US, don't receive tax dollars or any governmental
subsidy as a rule (except through competitive grant processes for
federal programs), and therefore we are always looking at what the costs
and benefits are of our programs.  We are conscientiously trying to
develop revenue generating activities, that relate to (or at least don't
compromise) our mission.

I would be very interested in hearing what others have to say on this
subject! Many thanks.  V

--

Vera L.Y. Uyehara               [log in to unmask]
Executive Director              (701) 795-8500 (Voice)

Museum-L" (without the quotes).