From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:02:15 -0700
Well Linda,

To quote Donald Trump,

"You're FIRED!"

Seriously, it all depends on what they were told when they started
volunteering and the guidelines and the training that they were given,
along with the specific instructions of the task.

Innocent ignorace is one thing, a mistake is one thing, but not
following either guidelines and standards in working with collections
is unacceptable.

The first tenet in any of this work of preservation is to do no harm
to the material past.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey