From:
Regan Myriam Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 17:34:09 -0700
Linda,

Thanks for your message.. I haven't seen any of those movies for some
time...it will be interesting to go back and watch them again, with the
"what I know now" attitude.  Your reaction is similar to mine when I saw
"Candyman"...the film about a graduate folklorist (female) investigating
urban and supernatural lore...

"