From:
Susan Sax-Willock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:04:54 -0700
The Alberta Foundation for the Arts Travelling Exhibition Programme, central
region, has the exhibit "Taylor's Planes".
This exhibit deals with some of the gouache/watercolour sketches of military
aircraft by LAC Jack Taylor (later a Professor at the Art & Design
Department at the University of Alberta).  Taylor painted these works
between 1945 and 1946 while stationed at Blatchford Field in Edmonton, one
of the busiest airports in North America during the war.

It is organized through Harcourt House, 10215-112 St., Edmonton, Alberta,
Canada, T5K 1M7
Phone: 780.426.4180; fax 780.425.5523
Contact: Allen Ball, Director