From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:32:30 +1300
Andrew,

Thought I should point out that this news item has also been  featured in
GLOBAL MUSEUM's news section this past week, with the appropriate links for
those of us who wish to enjoy the 'virtual opening' of this magnificent
museum.

best wishes
Roger
Read Global Museum - 77 countries, FREE online subscription, the very latest
in International News,
Views, Vacancies,Virtual Mall, Travel Service, Resources and more!
http://www.globalmuseum.org