From:
Sandra Kay Gladney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:58:42 -0800
I have gotten several requests for details on this periodical so I am
providing this info. to the entire list.

THE JOURNAL OF ARTS MANAGEMENT, LAW, AND SOCIETY is the current title.
Previous titles were PERFORMING ARTS REVIEW and  JOURNAL OF ARTS
MANAGEMENT AND LAW (without the "and society").

It is published quarterly by
        Heldref Publications
        1319 Eighteenth Street NW
        Washington, D.C. 20036-1802

Heldref Publications is a division of the nonprofit Helen Dwight Reid
Educational Foundation.
        phone (202) 296-6267
        fax (202) 296-5149

FYI, the Fall 1996 article titles are:
(1) "Cultural Policies and the Welfae State:  The Cases of Sweden,
        Germany, and the United States"
(2) "Government Involvement in the Arts in Israel -- Some Structural and
        Policy Characteristics"
(3) "In What Spirit Do Americans Cultivate the Arts?  A Review of Survey
        Questions on the Arts"

Sandra Gladney
Grad. student, Arts & Administration
University of Oregon