From:
Jimmy Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 03:12:58 -0800
Linda

You might want to convert to Netscape 2.0 or the latest version.  It has an
excellent mail system and also a dial up network.  You will not have to use
eudora.  I would save those messages before I installed the new netscape.  I
did  not and lost the instructions on how to unsubscribe to this list.  I
have been trying to unsubscribe to it for several months now with no success.

So once again, to anyone out there. Would someone please email me the exact
instructions on how to unsubsribe to this list?

Jimmy Alexander