From:
ROBERT WILLSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:27:53 -0500
Following a fairly recent articles in Harpers, we have decided to
compile a list/directory of "Halls of Fame".

Please send whatever details you may have for any Hall of Fame that you
know, including the name of the institution (or business),location,
address, telephone number, and any comments that you care to make.

We are primarily interested in North America, but welcome any input re
other countries.

If you do not wish to reply to the list you can post the info direct to
Bob and Kathryn Willson, [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Bob Willson
446 Sumach St
Toronto ON M4X 1V7