From:
Lawrie Conole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 1994 12:53:21 +1100
Thankyou to those who have responded to my request/invitation.  So far I
have about 75 people on a UNIX database; mostly North Americans.  In a
month or so I expect to post it at one or more anonymous ftp sites, but
I'll tell you more nearer the time.

Due to a slight glitch in the process, I'd like the following to send me
their email addresses again, please:
   Kathy Borror, Ohio State University Museum of Biodiversity
   Mike Jacobs, Arizona State Museum

For those who came in late, I'm compiling an email directory of museum
professionals.  If you'd like to be on it, email *ME* (ie. not the
museum-l list) the following details:

1.  Your full name
2.  Your position name/type
3.  Your area of expertise/topics of interest
4.  Your institution/department/etc names
5.  Your email address
6.  Your snail-mail address
7.  Your voice/fax numbers

Brevity, especially in area 3. would be appreciated; otherwise I'll
arbitrarily edit it.  :-)

*       Lawrie Conole              *              Scienceworks        *
*    Voice +61 3 392 4832          *           Museum of Victoria     *
*     Fax +61 3 391 0100           *             2 Booker Street      *
* [log in to unmask]   *    SPOTSWOOD 3015 VIC. AUSTRALIA *