From:
Jane Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 1994 17:19:00 GMT
Which National Museum in Taiwan?

"National" in the name of an institution here means it is organized and
funded by the R.O.C. government. There are also Provincial museums, organized
under the Taiwan provincial government.

The two National Museums I have some information on are the Marine Biology
Museum which has a very active planning group in the south of Taiwan and
the National Museum of Marine Science and Technology, whose planning offices
are in Keelung, on the campus of our university.

Jane E. Lewis
Associate Professor
Institute of Marine Biology
National Taiwan Ocean University