From:
Bob Oldham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:45:18 -0400
Thanks, Brian! I used to live in Columbus, worked for a year at the
Center of Science and Industry on their Street of Yesteryear expansion
ca. 1976. I'd love to help you with interactive exhibit development for
your IIT exhibits. (Have you seen/heard about the Baltimore Museum of
Industry? If not, check it out -- it's doing almost exactly the same
thing and it's great!)

Use the following address:

Bob Oldham
12276 Welling Hall Rd