From:
"Leith, Adrienne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:52:18 +1000
Thanks for getting back to me Linn.  I wonder why they showed green?
(Having never seen one working myself).  I am hoping, for the museum's
sake, that I will find one in this hemisphere, but I have had a number
of emails back from the U.S., and keep saying to myself, mmm, perhaps
there's an overseas trip in this!!
Adrienne Leith