From:
Karen Eckhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:56:17 -0400
I agree. I only expect to receive a rejection letter AFTER I have
interviewed. If the applicant pool is small enough and you have the
time and resources to justify an email or letter--GREAT!

I also agree with Becky on her request. I want a range! Does
"competitive salary" mean $35,00 or $65,000? I live in Manhattan is it
competing with salaries at the MET or one of the private museums?

"Commensurate with experience" doesn't help either. If you were really
paying me based on my degrees and experience it wouldn't match what
you're offering.

Just give a range, or at least a minimum!