From:
prospero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:07:47 -0500
I want to thank all the people who responded with so many good ideas and
suggestions.  I'll go over what I have and try and condense it into one
note, so if anyone wants me to send it on to them let me know.

Chris Shaw at the George Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits was kind enough
to send me information on the ones he has.  I saw them a couple of years ago
and was fascinated by the display, but didn't know it had a name.  A great
effect that I'm hoping I can duplicate for our museum.

Once again, thanks.

James Crawford
Rochester Museum and Science Center
Rochester, NY