From:
Pat Sarchet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:46:33 -0400
Here are a few things that I have found so
far...hope any of them help...Pat Sarchet

Here are a couple of links one from UT that
might help...
<http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/AA/tca2.html>

there is a photograph of someone at the Apelt
farm in these files...
<http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utcah/00088/cah-00088.html>

at the Smithsonian there are files with information
about the farm
<http://siarchives.si.edu/findingaids/FARU7252.htm>

reference to Apelt is in the FF1 folder at top of
page...
<http://www.library.mcneese.edu/depts/archive/gammage146.htm>

<http://www.liveauctioneers.com/auctions/ebay/650798.html>

<http://www.signaturehouse.net/auctions/auction26/text/04-americana.htm>

--On Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:10 AM -0400 "Richardson, Lindsey"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Please reply to the list.  We too have a mysterious armadillo basket.
>
> Thank you,
>

> Lindsey Richardson
>
> Collections Manager
>
> Boston Children's Museum