Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 06:43:58 GMT
Museum-lers,

I'm wanting to improve upon our program on earthquakes.   The program
targets grade levels 1-4.  Currently, we use broken pieces of shale to
represent continental drift along with tectonic dynamics and we use a hand
operated sesmigraph (sic) to demonstrate how these instruments register
quake vibrations.  But does anyone have other other ideas on how to
improve this program?  Remember, being able to take this program on the
road is key.

Thanks, and look I forward to hearing from you.

Orrie Crews, [log in to unmask]
Curator of the Neighborhood Nature Museum
The Natural Science Center of Greensboro, N.C.