From:
Stacey Swigart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 16:06:08 -0400
As part of our coming move, I have been deaccessioning some objects
from our collection that no longer relate to our collections policy.

I have a very large piece of petrified wood (2-300 lbs.) and was
hoping to find a new home for it.  Preferably local so you can pick it
up, but if you pay for shipping...you can have it.

If you or someone would be interested, please let me know…or if you
have any ideas as to where I could find a home for it, that would be
appreciated, too!

Thanks,

Stacey Swigart

Stacey A. Swigart
Curator of Collections
Please Touch Museum(R)
210 N. 21st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(P) 215-963-0667 x3143
(F) 215-963-0424
Have You Played Today?
www.pleasetouchmuseum.org

PLEASE NOTE:

Effective September 15th Please Touch Museum's new address and phone
number will be as follows:

Please Touch Museum
Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park
4231 Avenue of the Republic