From:
Alison Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:08:29 -0800
The audioguide vendors I'm aware of include Acoustiguide in New York,
Visible Interactive in San Francisco, and Antenna in Sausalito, CA.
These three produce audioguides that provide "randomly accessed
audio."  I have heard of at least a half dozen others located in this
country and Canada.  I think Bryon Johnson's  comment regarding
economical productions is right on target.  Visitors can gain so much
using this touring method.