From:
Ed Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:07:26 -0700
hear hear!
indeed the truth......

Electonetwork observed:>  "even children's
  books about the first computers (circa 1940s) that are
  being burned as waste by libraries today, to make room
  for books by Oprah and Britney Spears autobiographies"

So SMECC asks:>  send all children's and adult books. pamphlets, children's
drawings of early computer systems, old magazines with old ad's in them,
posters etc etc to:

coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale arizona 85301

We also accept adult books on this subject also, as well as early material
on broadcasting, telephone, telegraph,  nuclear science and more.... the
Library and files are growing daily.

Thanks!

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

See the Southwest Museum of Engineering, Communications and Computation
online at:
http://www.smecc.org