From:
"McManus,Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:11:52 +1200
Kia Ora Everybody

We are looking for a solution to sound spill in galleries and I would
appreciate any info. from list members.

We have a small AV production in a gallery with seating (semicircular) for
about 15 visitors. We need to contain the sound to that area as much as
possible as it currently spills out into the rest of the gallery creating a
confusing soundscape overall.

Any ideas?? We have looked at the small sound hoods but they are really for
creating soundscapes for one person, does anybody know of larger hoods
available for larger spaces??

I'm sure many of you have had the same problem so any feedback would be
appreciated.

Many thanks.

Greg McManus
Director