From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:44:02 -0500
In somes ways, this situation is similar to the one museums are facing with Natives
in Canada.  Many natives artifacts are now being claimed back by Native Nations all
over the country and Museums are actively seeking ways to collaborate and/or comply.

Hervé Gagnon
Director-Curator
Colby-Curtis Museum
Stanstead (Québec)