From:
Steven Yalowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:39:35 -0700
Hello everyone,

I am doing some research into the demographics of art museum visitors. Does anyone know of any studies, publications or a good source of information about this topic?

I would welcome any information, but am particularly interested in the following questions:
1. What are the general demographics of art museum visitors?
2. How are art museum visitors similar to or different from visitors to other types of museums?
3. Are there differences between visitors to different types of art museums?
4. Does anyone have demographic information about Asian Art museums or visitation to Asian Art galleries or exhibitions?

I'm looking for specific numbers or studies but would of course welcome your thoughts on this topic. Any help would be much appreciated.

Take care,

Steve Yalowitz
Audience Research Consultant