From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:29:50 -0700
Dave,

Sarah George is an old friend of mine.  Is she still director of the museum?

By the way, I manage the Natural History Museum of LA's web site.  Feel
free to bother me.

Jim

>all,
>
>i am beginning the process of setting up WWW pages for the
>museum of natural history.  part of the project will include
>scanning images.  but, to help get me started can anyone
>point me to a collection of public domain images relating
>to museum collections.
>
>thanks
>
>dave huth
>university of utah

Jim Angus

Molecular Systematics Laboratory/Web Manager
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007
(213) 744-3317

http://cwis.usc.edu:80/lacmnh